One of the things I identified as needing my attention in my post on CILIP’s Professional Knowledge and Skills Base was getting to grips with copyright.
This post aims to be a reference list of links to information on copyright, particularly focusing on the impact this review will have in the education sector.
- Response from the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA) on proposed copyright exceptions in education.
- CLA Further Education Licences webpages.
- Intellectual Property Office page on Impact Assesments – covers uses such as disabled people, quotations, and study use.
- JISC Legal Copyright in Further Education (PDF) from 2003
- Bradford College Learning Centre page on Copyright
Update 13th March 2013
Copyright for Librarians: The Essential Handbook is available as a PDF from the EIFL. (Source – CILIP Update February 2013.)
Also from EIFL: Developing a Library Copyright Policy
Update 5th April 2014
CILIP – Copyright – What’s happening?
Updated 14th May 2014
JISC RSC – Copyrights and Wrongs site